What if you have breast cancer? Free Seminar - Thursday, October 19th
12:00 - 1:00 PM - COMPTAT Room (new location)
- LAWPOA is having a free seminar on October 19th: "What if you have breast cancer?" presented by Dr. Kevin M. Kelly, the director of Breast Ultrasound Center.
- Women and Wealth Conference - The first twenty LAWPOA members to sign up will be admitted FREE! Contact Sergeant John Vasquez at (213) 486-8402 for more information.
- Women Leaders in Law Enforcement (WLLE) 12th Annual Training Symposium November 5-7, 2017
- To all, please consider being part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters movement in America! Your participation and mentoring is such a vital part in shaping the minds and souls of our youth! They need your support!! (Click here for their Public Service Announcement).
- Reminder: You must be a current LAWPOA member to register for the Member's section of this website. Click here to Join now.
LAWPOA is happy to announce that this year's annual Women and Wealth Conference will held on Sunday, October 22, 2017, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, 506 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90071. Though the standard registration fee for this outstanding program is $99.00, the first twenty LAWPOA members who sign up will be admitted free at no cost to them. For more information, please contact Sergeant John Vasquez at (213) 486-8402. Please do not delay as spaces are quickly being filled.